|Published||November 6, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Customer Service / Reservations / Telecalling|
About Jumeirah Group and Jumeirah Restaurants
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise. Its award- winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts is a leading luxury hospitality brand that operates a world-class portfolio of 26 properties, comprising beachfront resorts, city hotels, and luxury serviced residences across the Middle East, Europe, and Asia. As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments. Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.
Jumeirah Restaurants is a Dubai-based full-service hospitality provider, with an iconic portfolio of acclaimed homegrown brands, specializing in the innovation, nurture and operation of sustainable food and beverage concepts ranging from premium-casual to quick-service restaurants and casual dining venues. Jumeirah Restaurant’s current owned portfolio consists of nine brands including: The Noodle House, Flow, Pai Thai, Trattoria, The Duck Hook, Hillhouse Brasserie, Boaz, Butcha and The Bolt Hole. In addition to operating its owned venues, Jumeirah Restaurants is responsible for Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts’ dining strategy, acting as a consultative arm for the wealth of exceptional culinary experiences and signature venues across Jumeirah’s portfolio.
About the Job
An opportunity has arisen for a Guest Relations Executive to join the team of Hill House Brasserie. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Ensures hostess desk/door is manned at all times so that all customers receive a friendly & prompt welcome.
- Schedule dining reservations and arranges special requests such as parties according to the Restaurant Reservations SOP.
- Actively uses the standards detailed in F&B Enquiry/ Booking Checklist when taking Restaurant enquiries or bookings.
- Greets guests, and escorts them to tables, and provides menus.
- Knowledgeable of all in-house services as well as local information and be able to assist guests when questioned.
- Has a working knowledge of the dining room layout, table numbers, stations and colleagues working during each shift.
- Familiar enough with the menu to answer any questions the guests may have and should inform guests of any specials at time of seating.
- Demonstrates a sound knowledge of all menu items, MJ F&B Service procedures and JI Hygiene Standards.
- Informs staff of any specific guest request or needs.
- Ensures a proper capture of all guest source data (in-house, local residents, outside tourist, SBU) and consolidate per shift.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English and a second language (Russian, German, Arabic or French) would be an added advantage.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Guest Relations Executive in a luxury hotel or a high-end restaurant.
About the Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package, flights home, life insurance, and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry.