|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 29, 2021|
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Group Chief Executive Officer, MMI and ELR Group - 210001AH
Closing date: Dec 08, 2021
dnata is recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for its subsidiaries MMI and ELR. This position is responsible for driving long term, sustainable shareholder value growth, as well as providing leadership and a strategic vision for the sustained long term growth of the MMI and ELR Group that achieves shareholder expectations of business performance across defined parameters and reputation in the business community.
- Develop and implement appropriate strategies for ensuring the long-term financial viability of the group, Maximize long term stakeholder growth, drive optimum efficiency and economy of operations to maximize the profits through a strong and visionary approach. modifies these strategies on a timely basis
- Create annual plans that support strategic direction set by the board and correlate with annual operating budgets. Ensure achievement of annual performance objectives by establishing priorities, assessing business opportunities (organic and mergers and acquisition), determining financial targets and taking operational decisions on a timely basis
- Provides prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep the board appropriately informed of the organization’s financial position. Prudently manage the organization's resources.
- Lead the growth of MMI & ELR Group businesses in a profitable and sustainable manner provide the Board assurance that proper systems are in place to identify and manage business risks and that such risks are acceptable to the group and are within the guidelines established by the Board.
- Manage and drive P+L/Balance sheet performance across the group in multiple markets, channels and countries and ensure sound financial management of the balance sheet and cash flows across different businesses.
- Protect investments made by Group in Associates and subsidiary companies. To sit on committees of the Board where appropriate as determined by MMI & ELR Board;
- Oversees the operations of the organization, maintains understanding of the competition, reviews options for new growth, new customers, new markets, and fundamental innovative developments and practices and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Build The Group’s reputation and ensure the Group is viewed as strategic partner of choice by key Principals, Customers, landlords other business partners by developing strong relationships with key stakeholders, monitoring performance against expectations, allocating resources to take corrective action as appropriate and consistently presenting a positive image to relevant stakeholders. Ensuring good corporate governance, professional and ethical business practices and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Build and reinforce a culture that attracts and retains quality talent, by establishing values and instituting processes that recognize and reward performance, teamwork, personal development and innovation.
- Provide intellectual leadership and operational direction to the Management Team by setting performance objectives that are aligned with Corporate Strategy, conducting business reviews and recommending corrective initiatives as appropriate. Develops future leadership within the organization.
Qualifications & Experience
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree. Post graduate qualification in business studies preferred.
- Overall 15 – 20 years of relevant industry experience in international markets of which 10 years’ experience must have been as Profit Centre Head of a multidivisional organization with interests in FMCG/ Hospitality sector
- Multinational, full P&L , balance sheet responsibility
- Extensive people management experience
- Considerable experience in leading change and strategic planning
- Persuasive communication and presentation skills
- High numeracy and in depth understanding of financial analysis