|Published||November 17, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Advertising / Media / PR|
The Graphic Design & Social Media Executive at the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre translates marketing content into a conceptual visual framework for the hotel’s offline and digital communications platforms such as websites, mobile applications, social media channels, advertising, collateral, etc. using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness.
In addition, the position supports the Marketing & Communications department with all tasks and duties related to the department to ensure the commercial goals are achieved.
Who are we looking for?
A Graphic Design & Social Media Executive for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Expert design skills including colour theory, layout, typography, corporate identity and branding.
- Expert command of Adobe Creative Suite and strong graphic optimization (for example, Adobe Illustrator, Lightroom, Photoshop or Premier Pro)
- Solid experience in HTML design.
- In-depth knowledge of current design trends and techniques.
- Demonstrate user interface design skills and ability to create high-quality, visually appealing content.
- Flexible attitude with proven experience of working effectively under pressure
- Strong design portfolio.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Executive in the luxury hospitality industry or a similar luxury brand.
- Proficient in social media management and analytics tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- High attention to details.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- Minimum 3 years of digital design experience, preferably with a recognized blue-chip organization, creative design agency, technology company or similar.
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria?
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalised attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value of personalised attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may just be the person we are looking for!