|Published||November 19, 2020|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Administration / Front Desk / PA / Secretary|
Job Summary: General Administrator to join them in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Supporting the Public Relations Officer in processing documents of the employee, vehicles and tenancy contracts.
- Tasked with maintaining and Handling the company & employee documents and necessary forms. Tasked with material allocation
- Material computation for all projects
- Purchasing (international and local) and Inventory works.
- Coordinating with Store Keeper for the delivery of the materials at the site projects and coordination with the Project Departments for all the deliveries.
- Making necessary invoices.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for General Administrator must hold relevant qualifications
- One year of experience in purchasing/procurement, HR and other admin related works.
- Fast learner, hardworking, can work under pressure and less supervision.
- Good coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Age: Between 20-30 years old.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs with the subject line as “GENERAL ADMINISTRATOR”