|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
Administration / Front Desk / PA / Secretary
Job Summary: Looking for dedicated and talented Front Desk Staff in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details
- Welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the hotel
- Handle guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- Keep the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times.
- Perform general office duties including correspondence, emails, filing and switchboard to ensure smooth running of the reception area.
- Develop excellent relationships with all guests and resolve any complaints or issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
- Make sure all reservations and cancellations are processed efficiently.
- Stay up to date with room prices and special offers to provide accurate information to guests.
- Handle customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, provide or seek solutions as quickly as possible.
- Manage all routes of reservations to ensure that room bookings are made and recorded accurately.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The suitably qualified candidate must have relevant qualifications for this position
- Significant experience of at least one to two years in the same or related role
- Must be friendly with a positive attitude
- Should be able to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be proactive with a pleasant personality
- Should be a good time manager
- Expertise in Ms Office suite
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs