|Published||November 16, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Administration / Front Desk / PA / Secretary|
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in accordance with the hotel standards.
- Handle check-ins and check-outs in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
- Establish and maintain good communications and team work skills with fellow colleagues and other departments within the hotel.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Handling all cash float duties as assigned.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written), a second language an asset.
- Previous customer-related experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
A wonderful pre-opening property just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.