|Published||November 13, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Customer Service / Reservations / Telecalling|
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Dubai - Al Barsha - (DUBHI)
Job number: FRDUBHI2179
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Holiday Inn Dubai – Al Barsha offers 309 Non-Smoking Rooms in various categories starting from Deluxe, Executive Rooms, comfortable living & working 1-2 Bedroom Suites and the Club Rooms with Club Lounge Access.
Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha is conveniently located between both Dubai Airports with easy access to the Mashreq Metro Station and walking distance to one of Dubai’s landmarks ‘The Mall of the Emirates’. The Expo Centre can be reached in less than 30 mins either via Metro, Shuttle Buses from the Mall or by car from the hotel.
Our business travelers will find the opportunity to choose between the well-equipped Business Center or the meeting and conference facilities with beautiful daylight setting and event & catering services, if required. Our property consists of 3 dining outlets, An Indian cuisine restaurant named Gharana, a Thai cuisine restaurant The Royal Budha and an International cuisine offering restaurant The Gem Garden. We also 3 bars in-house, Xennya Terrace a Rooftop bar, The Q- Sports bar and Bodega Garage a Filipino bar.
Your day to day
The Room Attendant is responsible to assist in providing the below task;
- Cleans and maintains guest rooms, guest corridors linen rooms, and cupboards according to set standards and procedures.
- Replenishes guest supplies.
- Maintain stock supplies.
- Report damage or malfunction in hotel rooms to superior.
- Maintains a daily room checklist.
- Reports and submits lost and found articles immediately.
- Reports unusual behavior/activities on floors to supervisor.
- Carry out valet services when required including delivery of linen or processing laundry orders.
What we need from you
Experience and Skills:
· Previous hotel-related experience desired
· Basic knowledge of Housekeeping task
What we offer
Salary and benefits as per company policy.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.