|Published||November 17, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Customer Service / Reservations / Telecalling|
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn Express
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Dubai - Safa Park - (DXBSP)
Job number: FRDXBSP2614
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
At Holiday Inn Express, we’re all about travel that’s simple AND smart.
That means we offer more to our guests where it matters most to them. Easy check-in? Check. All the essentials in a comfy room? They’re all included with a great night’s sleep. We’re focused on getting our guests more than ready. So we’re always ready. Are you?
Your day to day
• Complete all reservations in a timely fashion whilst providing a high standard of customer service to all callers ensuring quality compliance is respected.
• Negotiate with caller on an alternative rate if rate resistance is shown and cross refer to alternate property if requested hotel is full
• Ensure sales principals and techniques are used when assisting guests in making reservations
• Communicate with the Reservations Manager (as necessary) on any reservation issues that need attention or assistance
• Manage all mail requests from guests and ensure timely responsiveness
What we need from you
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a similar role in hotels/hospitality industry
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent command of written and spoken English
• Flexible with working hours and knowledge of OPERA system is preferred
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.