|Published||November 21, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Hospitality|
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn Express
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Dubai - Safa Park - (DXBSP)
Job number: FRDXBSP2599
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
JOIN ISHRAQ HOSPITALITY
Ishraq Hospitality, established in 2007, has been here for more than a decade and by bringing our network of hotels together with a drive to nurture talent, we are committed to provide our colleagues “A Place to Grow”. We present opportunities for them to build a career, gain valuable competencies and skills through work experience, alongside some of the region’s best hoteliers.
We believe in responsible business and treating colleagues well. That’s why we promote equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion in our business; and strive to help people progress.
Join and grow in one of our hotels: Crowne Plaza Dubai Deira, Crowne Plaza Dubai Jumeirah, Holiday Inn Dubai Al Maktoum Airport, Staybridge Suites Dubai Al Maktoum Airport, Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport, Holiday Inn Express Dubai Internet City, Holiday Inn Express Dubai Jumeirah, Holiday Inn Express Dubai Safa Park
Your day to day
· Endeavour to resolve all complaints during the shift and log all complaints in the logbook for further follow-up.
· Supervise colleagues during shifts and functions.
· Supervise outlet section service.
· Ensure restaurant operating equipment is clean and in working order.
· Maintain impeccable uniform and personal presentation standards in accordance with hotel policy.
· Execute cash handling and banking procedures.
· Prepare daily banking and cash flow reports.
· Establish and instruct staff in cash security procedures.
· Report or deal with irregular payments.
· Supervise the maintenance of service equipment.
· Monitor standards of guest facilities and services.
· Control stock and monitor security procedures.
· Perform any reasonable tasks as instructed by the manager.
What we need from you
Key Skills & Experience:
- · Previous experience in upscale fine dining restaurant is preferred.
· Familiarity with French wines and wine pairings is valuable, enhancing the dining experience for guests.
· Ability to work in a team and in different functions.
· Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to provide personalized and attentive service to guests, handle special requests, and create a memorable dining experience.
· Ability to handle challenging situations gracefully, including addressing customer complaints, managing busy service periods, and resolving issues promptly.
· Great communication skills.
· Warm and inviting personality.
· Ability to think calmly under pressure.
· Willingness to learn open-mindedly.
· Willingness to work with a flexible schedule and responds positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you.
· Basic organization skills in restaurant operation.
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether