|Published||November 17, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Accounts / Audit / Taxation / Company Secretary|
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Dubai - Safa Park - (DXBSP)
Job number: FRDXBSP2615
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
At Holiday Inn Express, we’re all about travel that’s simple AND smart.
That means we offer more to our guests where it matters most to them. Easy check-in? Check. All the essentials in a comfy room? They’re all included with a great night’s sleep.We’re focused on getting our guests more than ready. So we’re always ready. Are you?
Your day to day
• Assists in the monthly analysis of entries to the Financial Statements. • Records and monitors incoming and outgoing checks for signature • Check all the invoices daily as per receiving report. • Upload all the documents posted to the system with the Receiving Clerk. • Check all the invoices individually to make sure all the back ups are attached. • Receive all the direct purchases & post to the correct G/L Expense account, make sure all the supporting documents are attached. • Check every 15 days Aging Report to know the status of payable account • Performs other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor. • Active participation in the hotel training and other programs.
• In charge of General cashier duties such as General Cashier report, income JV, preparation, posting and updating standard journal vouchers and adjustment journal voucher entries at the month end, such as Prepaid expense, operating provisions, payroll, payroll accruals, general stores issues, engineering store issues, reconciliation of food & beverage cost, accruals, provisions, allocation of expense etc.
• Preparation of bank reconciliation statement. Review General Ledger at month end, and analyze expenses and major variations from the budget.
What we need from you
It is not just about completing tasks and doing the work! We are looking for personality, originality, creativity, focus and a passion to deliver great results directly and via the whole team!
- Bachelor in Finance or degree in vocational hospitality, 2-5 years experience in 4-5 star Hotel, or equivalent combination of education and Finance operations experience.
- Strong leadership abilities and a drive to excel.
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.