|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 24, 2020|
Accounts / Audit / Taxation / Company Secretary
Job Summary: Looking for an experienced and talented Financial Analyst for a reputable company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Job Key Details:
- Examine financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties
- Keep track of fundamental economic, industrial and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables, and other exhibits as requested using a computer
- Examine data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
- Preserve knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory.
- Explain data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, and economic influences.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal applicant for Financial Analyst must relevant qualifications for this role.
- The jobholder must possess extremely strong MS Office skills especially in Ms Excel
- Should have experience in accounting and finance
- Knowledge of procedural controls and data validation techniques required
- Strong work ethic with a positive and can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Financial modeling expertise will be an added advantage
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) is required.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs