|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 23, 2019|
Engineering / MEP
Job Summary: Looking for an FFE Engineer in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- Responsible for giving technical solutions.
- Responsible for identifying and specifying interior spaces
- To coordinate any infrastructure items.
- Responsible for organizing meetings with contractors.
- To manage furniture vendor schedules.
Job Qualification and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Engineer jib must hold at least a Bachelors' Degree in Engineering
- Female candidates are advised to apply
- Possession of project management capabilities, planning and engineering background, quality control, building operations, codes and maintenance knowledge.
- Knowledge of furniture types, vendors, fixtures and equipment, architectural/interior finishes, lighting, art signage, color and materials to carryout design intent.
- Possession extensive counseling, facilitation, conflict resolution, and consulting and communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines.
- Knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness.
- Proficiency in the basic technical skills of interior design including the following computer skills:
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Proficiency in Primavera or MS Project preferred.
- Must have at least five years of related project management experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to send their recently updated CVs