|Published||November 18, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Sales / Marketing / Business Development|
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
- The Events sales coordinator will be the main point of contact for the client and the entire event operation (including banquet, accounting, technical, audio visual, rooms division and kitchen).
- To communicate effectively with all department within the hotel involved in carrying out the needs of a group / event.
- To coordinate with other departments the needs of a group / event which will directly affect that department (i.e. amenities, arrival/departure time, deliveries, and special meal requirements).
- To maintain the policies set forth in the group sales contract (i.e. deposits, cut off dates, attrition, rooming lists, billing instructions).
- To coordinate the sales efforts between events department and catering to ensure proper utilization of function space to yield maximum revenues.
- To have an excellent knowledge of hotel facilities, capacities and dimensions of meeting rooms.
- The ability to negotiate & achieve maximum revenue/profit potential while satisfying client needs.
- To conduct tours of the property with potential clients.
- At least 1 year sales experience in conference & events function
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Fluent in English and French languages
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities