|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
Job Summary: Looking for experienced and talented Environmental Specialist / Engineer in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details
- Offer technical leadership on the environment assessment agenda and lead coordination of environmental safeguards review
- Conduct site assessments, technical audits and evaluate the environmental impact of the company’s technical operations
- Carry out environmental baseline and monitoring studies as required.
- Draft technical proposal for environmental studies inquiries.
- Observe progress of environmental improvement programs
- Conduct technical assessment of environmental monitoring environmental resources
- Create proposed project objectives and targets and report to management on progress in attaining them
- Prepare and implement the environmental monitoring, assessment and allied studies for industrial and infrastructural projects.
- Plan, develop, test and implement technical solutions which will assist the board actively reduce their negative impact on the environment.
- Offer environmental engineering assistance in network analysis, regulatory analysis and planning or reviewing database development
- Draft, assess and upgrade environmental investigation and recommendation reports.
- Review environmental project’s need in term of technical and administrative resources.
- Work with monitoring terms and provide technical training to the environmental technicians as and when needed
Job Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Environmental Science or Engineering
- At least three to five years of experience in the same field required
- Must have administrative and managerial capability in work performance and must be result oriented.
- Should be a person of high integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Should have good IT skills
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CV