|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 10, 2021|
Merchandising / Category Management
Enterprise Service Manager - Public Sector UAE
Job ID: 1424100 | Amazon Web Services MENA FZ
Are you interested in working with Public Sector organizations and technology solutions providers serving the Public Sector market as they navigate through some of the most dynamic and disruptive transformation projects in their organization's history? Does the prospect of empowering these organizations cloud transformation success by aligning professional services to critical business and IT outcomes, overseeing and assessing engagement delivery, driving a holistic partner strategy and providing insight to accelerate rate of execution/adoption of cloud technology excite you?
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Enterprise Service Managers (ESM) for UAE that can manage the working relationship with global organizations, develop a long term Professional Services strategy and execute that strategy within those accounts. The ESM is a trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers. The role includes all aspects of business development, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in those accounts.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
- Building cloud transformation programs for large enterprises, across Healthcare, Higher Education and State/Local Government organizations
- Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
- Identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases
- Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
- Contract negotiations & closing
- Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities
- Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
- Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
- Act as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
- Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
- Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.
The position requires domestic travel to customer sites.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field; Masters/MBA degree preferred.
- Experience working within matrix organizations as the consulting services lead and delivering against sales quotas
- A proven track record of positioning, negotiating and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects
- 8+ years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
- Experience working with large multi-national organizations as the Consulting Services lead, Account and/or Relationship Manager
- A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English and Arabic
- Managing executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders.
- Experience with contract and statement of work development.
- Experience in public cloud computing or with a major enterprise software or infrastructure provider
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
- Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL).
- Broad enterprise systems technology experience including IaaS / virtualization technologies, SAP, Oracle, and custom applications.
- Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures.
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards such as PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, and HIPAA.
- Hands-on experience leading large-scale digital or lean transformation projects