|Published||November 15, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Engineering / MEP|
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Residences Dubai Business Bay (DXBHC), Dubai Business Bay
Job number: 119436
Do you have a passion for creating unforgettable experiences for others? If so, we invite you to embark on a career journey like no other at InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG®)
InterContinental Residence Business Bay & Crowne Plaza Business Bay are nestled in the heart of Dubai's bustling business district, providing a sanctuary of tranquility amidst the city's vibrant landmarks. Located just a short distance from the outstanding Dubai Mall and the awe-inspiring Burj Khalifa, both hotels strive to provide the epitome of luxury and lifestyle filled with elegance and sophistication.
With the combination of 456 meticulously designed rooms, each offering unparalleled comfort and style, guests will be immersed in a world of grandeur. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to join the pre-opening team as Engineering Coordinator and let us help you create a career journey like no other.
Your role will be included but not limited to:
- Coordinate and schedule maintenance and repair work for all hotel facilities, including guest rooms, public areas, and back-of house spaces.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to prioritize and promptly complete maintenance tasks promptly.
- Maintain records of maintenance work, equipment manuals, warranties, and track equipment servicing schedules.
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors to procure materials, parts and services required for maintenance and repairs.
- Liaise and provide support to other departments within the hotel.
- Generate reports detailing maintenance and engineering activities for management review.
- Address guest concerns related to maintenance and delegate tasks to engineering colleagues as needed.
Ideally, you'll have some or all the following qualifications and experience we're looking for:
- High school diploma or certification in hotel management.
- Proven experience in hotel maintenance, engineering, or a related field.
- Familiar with safety regulations, codes, and standards in the hospitality industry.
- Proficiency in computer software and maintenance management systems.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate differences and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow, and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.