|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
Doctor / Nurse / Paramedics / Hospital Technicians
Job Summary: Looking for experienced and talented Emergency Medicine Consultant in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details
- Attend to all Emergency calls in a timely and effective manner
- Establish the nature and extent of illness or injury
- Observe the progress of patients in the ambulances and record vital information.
- Properly hand over the patients to Health facilities.
- Offer Pre-hospital care to patients at the scene of incident and in the ambulances within the scope of training
- Manage daily activities and prioritize tasks.
- Make sure ambulances have the relevant equipment, materials and supplies
- Ask for necessary tests and follow-up visits and refer patients to specialists as necessary
Job Qualifications and Experience
- Must have relevant qualifications for this position
- Should have ten to fifteen years of experience in the same field and a HAAD /DHA license
- Must have good public relations skills and exhibit empathy while handling patients
- Candidates with Tier 1 Board certifications can apply
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills
- The suitable candidate must be female and in a good physical condition
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CV