|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 23, 2019|
Teaching / Education
Job Summary: Looking for in Elementary Classroom Teacher in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- Creating daily lesson plans that are engaging, educational and exciting for the children
- Reading and staying abreast of current topics in education.
- Meeting with students and parents to discuss education-related issues, and attending staff meetings.
- Creating instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Grading papers and homework regularly to keep students updated on how they are doing and to head any problems off before they become habit.
- Establishing a developmentally appropriate, positive, inclusive and safe learning environment that is conducive to learning.
- Delivering lesson plans in a way that catches the attention of the students and keeps them occupied and excited about learning.
- Reaching school and course-wide performance goals for every student in class.
- Integrating suitable use of technology.
- Administering tests following testing protocol and providing progress reports.
Job Qualification and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Elementary Classroom Teacher job must hold a Bachelors’ Degree in Elementary Education
- The candidate must have at least four years of teaching experience
- The applicant must possess a valid state licensure
- The candidate must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Must be organized, capable and good at multi-tasking
- Proficient knowledge of teaching strategies and methods.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent people skills
- Proficient computer skills.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs.