|Published||November 17, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Engineering / MEP|
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
WHY WORK FOR ACCOR?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests courteously.
- Able to fault find and repair electrical controls and systems.
- Excellent understanding of electrical installations and systems within modern buildings.
- Familiar with planned Preventive Maintenance and Safety programs.
- Flexible and team player and able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested by Supervisor/Shift Leader.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions.
- Carries out all other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets.
- Electrical installation or maintenance experience preferably in hotel/hospitality experience.
- Experience and knowledge of modern meeting equipment and set-ups.
- Able to communicate in English (verbally/written), and other international languages will be advantages.