|Published||November 15, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Engineering / MEP|
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Residences Dubai Business Bay (DXBHC), Dubai Business Bay
Job number: 119434
Do you have a passion for creating unforgettable experiences for others? If so, we invite you to embark on a career journey like no other at InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG®)
InterContinental Residence Business Bay & Crowne Plaza Business Bay are nestled in the heart of Dubai's bustling business district, providing a sanctuary of tranquility amidst the city's vibrant landmarks. Located just a short distance from the outstanding Dubai Mall and the awe-inspiring Burj Khalifa, both hotels strive to provide the epitome of luxury and lifestyle filled with elegance and sophistication.
With the combination of 456 meticulously designed rooms, each offering unparalleled comfort and style, guests will be immersed in a world of grandeur. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to join the pre-opening team as Duty Engineer and let us help you create a career journey like no other.
Your role will be included but not limited to:
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance of all engineering systems within the hotel, including HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems
- Expert in Building Management System (BMS), Fire Alarm System (FAS), and Room Management System (RMS), optimizing resource utilization and consistently meeting time and cost targets
- To oversee the preventive maintenance for FAHU & RAHU, FCU, Chiller and ensuring to reduce breakdowns and boosting machine uptime
- Strategically skilled in labor planning, stock management, SOP implementation, and leveraging technology for innovative systems
- Leading troubleshooting and preventive maintenance for refrigeration, mechanical systems, kitchen equipment, and building/fire alarm systems
- Adhering to Dubai Municipality standards, ensuring the rigorous implementation of procedures outlined in the Engineering Operations Manual
Ideally, you'll have some or all the following qualifications and experience we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field
- Proven experience in a similar role within a high-end hospitality environment
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational abilities to uphold the hotel's luxury standards
- Capability to thrive in a dynamic, guest-focused environment while managing multiple tasks
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate differences and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow, and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether