|Published||November 16, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Customer Service / Reservations / Telecalling|
Discover the warm French-Polynesian welcome of our luxury 5 star beach resort situated on the East Crescent of the world famous Palm Jumeirah, offering a rejuvenating escape inspired by the rich culture of the South Pacific.
Nestled amongst lush greenery on the idyllic shores of the Arabian Gulf, Sofitel Dubai The Palm offers a tropical and relaxing sanctuary, only a short distance away from the vibrant, buzzing metropolis of Dubai.
With magnifique touches of French elegance interlaced throughout the hotel, we invite you to ‘Live the French way’ and indulge in excellence.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and manage the day-to-day operations of Front Office, Guest Services, Concierge, Housekeeping, ensuring all service standards are followed, ensuring exceptional guest service is provided as well as overall cleanliness of rooms and public areas.
- Manage third-party relationships related to the Rooms Division (i.e. Valet).
- Prepare annual budgets and administer them in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Lead and support all areas in the achievement of their colleague, guests and financial targets.
- Control all purchases for the department while being consistently aware of quality and cost.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual strategic plan and achieve the goals and targets therein.
- Active participation with the Commercial Team to increase RevPAR index within the competitive set.
- Oversee group business, reviewing and ensuring details of group resumes are met.
- Oversee the selection, training, and development of all Rooms Leaders and colleagues to ensure timely recruitment and career growth.
- Develop and implement training & SOP’s to align with Accor Standards for all new and existing colleagues to positively improve results in Guest Satisfaction (VOG), Compliance with Brand Standards (LQA), Employee Engagement (EES), and Guest Loyalty (ALL).
- Follow department policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Follow all safety policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar Senior Leadership role at a Luxury 5-star hotel
- Progressive Leadership experiences.
- Proficiency with PMS and hotel operating systems.
- Proven record in coordinating multiple departments to make gains toward target
- Self-confident, proactive, and able to prioritize and make effective decisions.
- Ability to build strong relationships, interact, and influence others at all levels of the organization.