|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||August 18, 2021|
Director, Investment Advisory - UAE Nationals Only!
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Sheikh Zayed Road Branch, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Division: Consumer Banking Group - UAE
Sub Division: Elite Banking - UAE
Legal Employer: First Abu Dhabi Bank PJSC UAE
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We’re in a unique position to learn from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local expertise. At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting different viewpoints, we grow stronger – together.
The Investment Advisor will provide investment related services and investment expertise to First Abu Dhabi Bank Private Banking and Key Clients Group.
The Investment Advisor will work closely with relationship managers, prospective clients and existing clients to ensure key deliverable services for the Investment Advisory business including:
- Providing investment advice and recommendations on various securities.
- Generation of portfolio strategies and investment ideas tailored to client’s risk profile and objectives, global market trends, and FAB in-house investment views and outlook.
- Client Portfolio management and all portfolio related services.
As part of the role, the Investment Advisor will provide operational and administrative services in order to ensure internal and external deliverables for the advisory business and private banking clients are consistently and continuously met. The role also requires the implementation of various processes and procedures efficiencies, and system enhancements as required by the investment Advisory business.
- Providing investment advisory related services to private banking and key client group prospects and clients.
- Directly handling existing client relationships with regards to all investments, strategies, and portfolio management related services including client portfolio construction, management, monitoring and rebalancing and other portfolio related services.
- Actively promoting investment opportunities across the full spectrum of asset classes in line with FAB’s investment outlook and strategy, and client’s risk profile.
- Actively participating in the promotion of investment products and/or solutions in line with FAB Investment outlook and strategy; Source new ideas based on market trends, relationship manager and client feedback.
- Contributing and committing to the advisory business financial budget, and investment sales and revenue targets.
- Ensure full time compliance with the policies and procedures, rules and regulations of the advisory business, FAB, and external regulatory framework.
- Working on various investment advisory related projects targeted to enhance the infrastructure and the operational workflow of the advisory business, and implementing changes that drive the investment advisory service level forward and to the next level.
- Participating in all operational matters related to the Investment Advisory business.
- Coordinating and facilitating investment advisory training where required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Job knowledge, skills & experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the global markets, macro and micro markets.
- CAN-DO attitude with the ability to operate independently under tight deadlines, and effectively manage multiple tasks with minimal guidance.
- Team player who work extremely well in building strong relationships with various internal and external stakeholders including: private bankers, clients, team subordinates, peers and superiors.
- Possess strong communication skills and attention to details.
- Fluent in English, Arabic and other languages are highly appreciated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or a related field.