|Published||November 14, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||HR / Industrial Relations|
Location: United Arab Emirates
Hotel: Corp Dubai, Suite 2201, Al Futtaim Festival Tower, Festival City, PO Box 58191
Job number: 119229
Serve as the Strategic HR business partner accountable for the delivery of all HR plans and strategies for assigned business units to support the achievement of business plans and objectives. Provide expert level HR guidance and support and participate in the development of business unit plans and programs as a strategic partner particularly from the perspective of the impact on people. Partners with COEs (Centers of Excellence to deliver effective HR plans and continually improve and develop field based (i.e. Hotels, Reservation centers) HR programs, policies, practices and processes. Provide HR expertise and coaching to field HR management and staff.
- Develop a people/organization effectiveness strategy aligned to the business. Implement the HR strategy through partnership with COEs (Centers of Excellence)
- Provides leadership, coaching and direction on HR related strategic matters directly impacting the business such as organization transformation, business effectiveness and organization design, examples include:
- Coaching—Coaches and influences leaders from a people perspective, developing their people management/leadership skills and constructively challenges their behaviors/actions.
- Workforce Planning—Forecasts and creates data scenarios on business unit requirements to inform the Talent Acquisition team on needed resources. Influence the formation of the Talent Acquisition business plan and work in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team to deliver the plan to assigned business units. Undertakes senior recruitment campaigns assignments within the Business unit as required.
- Change Management---Drives and facilitates change by being a change advisor and implementer for Business Leaders.
- Business Required Projects---Facilitates short to medium term change initiatives and continuous improvement projects. Undertakes project work in support of the broader business organization and HR team.
- Performance Effectiveness: Promotes IHG’s performance management process and policies by ensuring Leadership awareness of the return of investment to the business when applying proactive performance management solutions. Use key data to analyze trends, providing recommendations and solutions to the business to improve their overall performance metrics.
- Training & Development---Ensures the Training and Development COE Training & Development plans are aligned with the broader business plans and reflect best practice. Partners with the Training & Development COE to meet business expectations.
- Employee Advocate---Employee Champion ensuring that the people agenda is high on the business agenda.
Key Skills & Experiences
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
10+ years’ progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines/technologies/processes related to the position.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Sound technical knowledge and experience as an HR Generalist and/or operational HR role with proven track record of developing value added HR solutions
- Sound experience and knowledge in HR best practice, Organizational Change, HR strategy development and application and Performance Effectiveness Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven experience of organization and business understanding by the demonstration of partnering with the business to understand Business priorities, principles and practices.
- Experience in Project Management
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams to either influence or support a project or initiative
- Effective communication skills both verbally and written. Organizational and interpersonal skills with a strategic logical approach
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.