|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 10, 2019|
Doctor / Nurse / Paramedics / Hospital Technicians
Job Summary: Looking for Dentists in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- Examine gums and teeth with x-rays, dental instruments
- Instruct and advise patients on the best ways to care for their gums and teeth and how to keep their mouths healthy
- Offer corrective or preventive services in the case of disease or malformation in the mouth.
- Treat exposed or diseased pulp, tissue and teeth with a variety of treatments
- Advise patients regarding the best course of treatment and provide a customized exam and plan for each individual.
Job Qualifications and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for Dentists must hold Bachelor’s degree in Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine.
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications.
- Ability to comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding dental and health care.
- The ideal applicant should have at least six years of experience within the same field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to keep detailed records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics.
- Must have Good management skills.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs