|January 26, 2024
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Hospitality
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
- To be flexible and willing to help the restaurant kitchen at busy times if required .Will have to multi task i.e. will be able to work in different section and different locations in the hotel
- To work in conjunction with the service staff to ensure a high level of service is received by the guest.
- Maintaining clear communication between the Kitchen and all other Departments.
- The preparation and presentation of the breakfast and lunch buffets ensuring it is adequately stocked and well presented for the duration of the services.
- The preparation and presentation of the café, Lunch and dinner menus ensuring that all items are reasonably stocked and available.
- Maintain & improve standard of service and operating standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction
- Through a hands on approach, maintain & improve standard of product, introducing more variety of menus
- Control departmental food cost expenditure and to minimize food wastage
- Assist other Chefs when necessary and help each other to remain motivated and focused
- Responsible for the cleanliness, stock control, organization and standards of the section
- Ensuring hygiene standards of the kitchen are maintained.
- Attend and contribute to any meetings as required.
- Ordering on a daily basis, whilst keeping in mind stock usage, menu planning and business levels and updating the Executive Chef on current stock levels.
- To be fully aware of the Food Safety Policy HACCP and to implement and monitor all Health and Safety hygiene practices and procedures including temperature checks.
- Attend training courses as required and ensure staff in the department attend.
- Comply and with all Company Policy and Procedures
- Complete any other reasonable duties as requested by the Senior Management Team.
- A high standard of spoken and written English.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent culinary catering talent.
- Working knowledge of the fundamentals of cooking.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Good understanding of all applicable Health & Safety legislation
Swissôtel Al Murooj Dubai, a Resort-style hotel cleverly combining hotel and apartment-style accommodations at the heart of Dubai’s city center.