|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 24, 2019|
Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Job Summary: Looking for Customer Service Executive in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- Supporting delivery assurance practices by participating in periodic project reviews and audits and maintaining accurate and timely project reporting.
- Anticipating and communicate project risks.
- Developing quality work product(s) and documentation.
- Interfacing with client leads and become a trusted advisor or confidant to the client.
- Identifying new opportunities
- Updating the database
- Liaising with customers
- Escalating complaints
- Processing customer orders
- Dealing with adjustments
Job Qualification and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Executive must hold a Bachelor's Degree in a Business course
- The candidate must have at least 3 years' work experience in a very busy place
- Strongly preferred proven quantitative, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to identify key issues, analyze data, and make recommendations to address problems.
- Ability to think globally and discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues.
- Outstanding integrity and the ability to always seek to do the right thing for the client and the Firm.
- Excellent client interaction skills, collaborative work style, and strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio) to accomplish daily business activities and facilitate communications.
- Being professional and courteous
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs