|February 11, 2024
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Accounts / Audit / Taxation / Company Secretary
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
As a Cost Controller, you will ensure smooth and efficient operation of cost control, storerooms, and receiving and assist management in keeping the cost of food, beverage and other supplies to the minimum while maximizing profitability.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To ensure that all inventory movements within the hotel are accounted for and are properly supported with appropriate documentation
- To report the daily and monthly F&B costs with emphasis and detailed analysis on exceptional variances such as trend of cost of sales ratios, slow moving items, breakage & loss etc
- To check the data entered by Materials Management employees and to correct where necessary
- To cost all recipes, inter-kitchen transfers, and any food and beverage consumed by the hotel employees
- To prepare and issue various cost reports as required by Management
- To understand and audit the operating procedures (purchasing, receiving, store, preparation etc.) of Materials Management Division
Your experience and skills include:
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting
- Previous experience in cost control operations of similar size/style of hotel
- Proficient in MS Applications
- Has familiarity with the hotel's operation system and software including applicable inventory and materials control, Micros POS, etc.
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment
- Defined career development path
- Friendly and supportive team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.