|Published||November 15, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Hospitality|
One of the best-known Swiss brands in the world, Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers contemporary hotels infused with the freshness and vitality of alpine energy, rooted in the tradition of Swiss hospitality. Respected for its intelligent design, quality craftsmanship and mindful approach to sustainability, Swissôtel gives its guests peace of mind to explore the world, discover life’s true rewards and embrace opportunities to ‘live it well’. The Swissôtel brand was founded in 1980 and today numbers more than 30 hotels globally including flagship properties such as Swissôtel The Bosphorus in Istanbul, Swissôtel The Stamford in Singapore and Swissôtel Krasnye Holmy in Moscow. Swissôtel is part of AccorHotels, a world-leading travel and lifestyle group which invites travellers to feel welcome at more than 4,500 hotels, resorts and residences, along with some 10,000 of the finest private homes around the globe.
Step into a world of ease, luxury and Swiss hospitality at Swissotel Al Murooj located in the city’s favoured destinations for business or leisure. Directly opposite The Dubai Mall, one of the largest malls in the world, the iconic Burj Khalifa and within a few minutes’ drive to Dubai International Financial Centre and World Trade Centre with its many exhibition halls. The unique urban-style feel and ambiance at Swissotel Al Murooj Dubai cleverly combines hotel and apartment style accommodation, arranged around a central leisure complex. Quality in service is demonstrated through the warmth, diligence and entrepreneurial mind-set of its team, ensuring individual guest needs are anticipated and exceeded, that every detail has been thought of and executed in advance.
Commis II - Butcher
Ready for a sizzling career move? You will play a pivotal role in our kitchen working alongside a fantastic team. The food you prepare, cook and serve makes our guests smile and wanting more
What you will be doing:
- Support the Demi Chef de Partie or Commis I in the daily operation and work
- Work according to the menu specifications by the Chef de Partie
- Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel
- Control food stock and food cost in his section
- Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate Superiors to complete the daily tasks
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control.
- Minimum 1 - 2 year experience in a similar role
- Creative and passionate about food and customer service
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted Accor rates worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our corporate social responsibility activities like Planet 21