|Published||November 14, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||HR / Industrial Relations|
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Dubai Marina (DXBPL), King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud Street, 393080
Job number: 119338
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to join InterContinental Dubai Marina as Colleague Experience Specialist (Human Resources).
InterContinental Dubai Marina is a Five Star luxury hotel in the heart of Dubai Marina with 328 rooms and residence suites, flexible event space and restaurants & bars. With over 30 languages and countries represented by the staff, the hotel weaves together an international five-star presence.
Your role will be included but not limited to:
- Oversee and enhance the hotel's online presence by managing social media platforms, ensuring engaging content, and fostering positive interactions with the community
- Collaborate with various departments to organize events and enhance colleague engagement activities
- Manage the hotel activity calendar, overseeing sports events, and coordinating various celebrations
- Develop inclusive awareness programs and seminars to promote colleague wellbeing
- Contribute to the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, conducting background checks, aiding in shortlisting, and facilitating the issuance of employment contracts
- Update records with new hire records in the system
Ideally, you'll have some or all the following qualifications and experience we're looking for:
- Demonstrated experience as an HR coordinator
- Comprehensive knowledge of human resources operations and commitment to best practices
- Proficiency in using MS Office, databases, and HRIS systems
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG by clicking "Apply Online" now!
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether