|Published||November 21, 2023|
|Location||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Sales / Marketing / Business Development|
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives.
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Identifies prospective customers and establishes revenue goals for existing key accounts and key prospects within their specific market segment.
- Contracts room nights and reviews team member’s contracts, considering the number of rooms, average rate and total revenue objectives of the hotel
- Oversees ongoing communication for market between property and the global sales network.
- Maintains positive relationships with all guests, vendors, colleagues and global sales network.
- Maintains account, contact, activity and business details within Opera S&C according to Fairmont standards.
Relevant sales experience in a five star hotel & resort in UAE.
Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Highly responsible & reliable
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities