|Published||November 17, 2023|
|Location||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Sales / Marketing / Business Development|
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
As a member of our Sales team, your passion and engaging interpersonal skills will contribute to efficient and effective operation of the Department.
Reporting to the Cluster Director of Sales , responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform as an Executive Assistant to the Cluster Director of Sales with supporting role including and not limited to all relevant administrative job requirements concerning sales.
- Coordinate department monthly payroll submission, team attendance, team travel expenses, travel bookings, invoices submission, effective communication with other departments, etc.
- Handling department incoming calls, emails and inquiries. Assign relevant person to handle them in timely manner and follow up to make sure it has been done
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Ensure delivery of exceptional customer service with a high degree of integrity and professionalism while providing active support to the sales team
- Coordinate and handle multiple responsibilities and assignments in a demanding environment in order to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Prepare and process proposals, contracts and business travel requests for information as required
- Update and maintain all client contact databases on an ongoing basis • Assist with preparation for Site Inspections, FAM Trips and Client Events and attending functions as required
- Two years’ experience working for a luxury hotel; and/or other sales related experience.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work extended hours when required
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Proven ability to work efficiently in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Proven ability to work cohesively as part of a team in a multi-cultural environment
- Proven ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.