|Published||November 18, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Buying / Purchase / Procurement / Vendor Management|
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Expedite delivery of purchase orders.
- Assist in preparing request for quotations.
- Obtain competitive pricing (at least 3 Bids) for specifications as directed.
- Thorough understanding of the FMC system (Materials Management System).
- Sources for vendors with creditability to provide goods for the hotel.
- Sources for samples as per the specifications provided by the departments concerned prior to making recommendation to the Purchasing Manager in choosing a suitable supplier.
- Ensure no compromises on the price negotiations and maintain complete transparency in the process
- Identifies and recommends new products available in the market
- Prepare reports such as bid summaries
- Maintain disclaimers, credit applications and vendor information
- Closely able to work with receiving clerk& store supervisor
- Able to maintain HACCP standard at all level- from sourcing products till storage
- Performing all Admin Assistant Responsibilities
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written)
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment while remaining calm and collective.
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
- Work with a sense of urgency and detail oriented
- Computer literacy in Windows, MS Office Suite, and MC systems is recommended.
- Knowledge of the local market is an asset
- Community College diploma or equivalent experience