|Published||November 18, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Information Technology / Telecoms|
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
- The Cluster IT Manager will be responsible for the smooth functioning of the MIS department/section and the operations of (Pullman Jumeirah Lakes Towers (Dubai) & (Novotel & Ibis Gate Hotels (Abu Dhabi)).
- He/she will advise program developments for users of front and heart of house. He/she will establish hardware maintenance programs, establish and able to apply procedures in case of system interruptions; ensure security of data storage, data protection and be able to conduct training of user equipment where required.
- To ensure that hotel has required software licenses for all IT and business applications.
- To ensure all systems are properly set-up with user rights according to the policies or according internal authorities granted for access to business applications and software usage. To create users rights for new employees and to timely delete resignees’ user access rights.
- To maintain a proper system of contract and agreement filing and archive of all documents.
- To conduct regular check on PC viruses and update of definition files.
- Assist with set-up of IT system whenever requested by HOD, Superior, event organizers, clients and guests.
- To be on 24hrs by 7 days standby support and be recalled to hotels to attend to MIS/IT problems on exigency situations.
- Education background in Information Technology.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in hotel industry on similar position.
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language .
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating System.