|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 18, 2020|
Doctor / Nurse / Paramedics / Hospital Technicians
Job Summary: Looking for an experienced and talented Claims Medical Doctor in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Job Key Details:
- Manage all claims related enquiries
- Monitor TAT for claims reimbursements
- Review rejected claims to identify eligibility and completeness of claim file
- Help in pre-approval of requests coordinating with healthcare providers and insurer to deliver timely
- Discuss with the insurer to recover out of policy claims known as ex-gratia
- Follow the relationship throughout the year and initiating visits to key clients on quarterly basis or whenever required
- Determine covered medical insurance losses by studying provisions of policy or certificate.
- Establish proof of loss by studying medical documentation
- Assemble additional information as required from outside sources, including claimant, physician, employer, hospital, and other insurance companies; initiating or conducting investigation of questionable claims.
- Document medical claims actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for Claims Medical Doctor must have a MBBS
- The jobholder should male and Arabic speaker
- The suitable candidate should be a qualified doctor working in Claims and must have worked in any Insurance company
- Should be a problem solver with excellent communication skills
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs