|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
Engineering / MEP
Job Summary: Looking for dedicated and talented Civil Foreman in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details
- Monitor machinery and equipment at the site
- Oversee site personnel, sub-contractors and work assignments.
- Maintain proper records of employee’s attendance on daily basis.
- Maintain respect of the specifications of the contract and ensure the use of approved documents and quality of the work.
- Request for materials onsite with approvals from Project Manager and following up on site materials deliveries
- Guarantee casuals safety on site.
- Maintain balanced use of the resources available and define the extra needs if necessary with site management.
- Make sure projects equipment and all company resources allocated to the project are economically utilized.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering
- At least one to three years of UAE experience
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Must have team spirit, able to work and collaborate well with colleagues.
- Outstanding problem solving and supervisory skills
- The required candidate must be male
- Expertise in computer applications required
- Should be able to work well under pressure
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs