|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||December 24, 2018|
Architecture / Interior Design
Job Summary: Looking for experienced and talented Civil Draughtsman in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- Generate drawings for construction projects
- Make visual guidelines for construction purposes
- Draw figures, physical development plans from sketches, charts and maps
- Establish the numbers and kinds of fasteners needed to assemble the machine.
- Check with technical handbooks and tables while in drafting phase.
- Develop and store drawings electronically
- Draft regional plans from basic data and sketches
- Make use of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
- Check and confirm plans status and reproduction of graphics by means of photographic or other printing process
- Explain concepts to construction workers
- Identify dimensions, materials and procedures.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for Civil Draughtsman must have twelve years of education plus a professional course in AutoCAD or Diploma in Civil or Structural Engineering
- The applicant must have experience in draughtsman ship
- Proven working experience for a period of three years within the UAE
- The applicant should be familiar with civil, mechanical and electrical drawings, quantity take-offs as well as the usage of plotters and printers
- The applicant should have outstanding knowledge in the use of AutoCAD for preparing designs and drawings.
- Excellent time management and communication skills required
- Advanced computer knowledge required
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs