|Published||November 16, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Hospitality|
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
What you will be doing:
- Planning and execution of the Pastry menu
- Supervising the jpastry team.
- Testing and tasting of recipes
- Measurement and mixing of ingredients
- Creation of signature pastries
- Ordering of supplies and equipment
- Working on several orders at once
- Reports and tracks food waste or equipment issues to the Pastry Chef.
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the team and thrive for guest feedback
Your experience and skills include:
- With at least 1-2 years relevant work experience in a hotel
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team