|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Hospitality
Centro Al Manhal
Abu Dhabi, UAE
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Butler you are responsible to provide professional and personalized service to our guests who stay in the hotel Villas and Suites assigned to you, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience. Your role will include key responsabilities such as:
- Welcome guests upon arrival and conduct a general orientation of the Suite / Villa for the guests
- Act as a point of contact for the guest during their stay, assisting with any arrangements or requests of the guest
- Identify and anticipate guest needs and ensure personalized service is provided
- Liaise with the Front Office Guest Service Team, and any other relevant department or section to fulfil all requests or recommendations that the guest has. e.g. in room dining, restaurants, laundry, Spa bookings, special occasions, outside hotel requirements
- Liaise with other departments that require access to the Suite / Villa for operational purposes in order for them to discreetly access whilst the guest is out, or in coordination with the guest. e.g. pool cleaning, room cleaning, turndown service, maintenance etc.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the Suites / Villas in-room facilities, services and technology
- Keep guests informed of hotel facilities, services, promotions and activities in an informative and helpful manner
- Update guest feedback using QMS / Glitch / PMS
- Assure presence during the departure of guests to bid a fond farewell
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have at least 1 year experience in the Front Office within a similar role. Good English communication skills along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essential. Computer literate and previous experience with Opera are an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be guest focused with a courteous, helpful, proactive and ‘switched on’ personality and a dynamic and approachable character. You are passionate with a pleasant and positive attitude, while possessing the following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job