|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 23, 2019|
Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Job Summary: Looking for Business Development Manager in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Job Key Details:
- The candidate will take on the sole responsibility of planning and directing the reform of the whole business.
- The candidate will be given full authority to implement reforms which you consider beneficial to the business, both in structure and operation.
- Incentivizing employees, redesigning HR framework, and increasing employee satisfaction
- Chasing late payments from clients and other debtors (a perennial issue with SME’s in the MENA region)
- Hiring of beneficial personnel/posts and dismissal of unproductive posts
- Reforming organizational hierarchy
- Bringing in new business and building new client relationships
- Cutting waste and unnecessary expenditure
- Streamlining Operations and Purchasing
- Modernizing accounts keeping
- The candidate for the Business Development Manager job will report only to the Owner/CEO directly, and deliver progress reports to him on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Will directly manage minimum three individuals, including the Purchasing Officer, the Head Accountant, the Public Relations Officer, and the Head Salesman.
- In addition to these you will also be the ‘go-to end person’ for a number of other staff, such as designers, foremen, and factory employees.
Job Qualification and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Business Transformation and Intelligence job should hold a Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager is highly preferred
- Proven ability to use initiative and judgement to research, analyze, identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to take important decisions based on planning and data, set own deadlines and take accountability of the decision-making process from reform implementation to result/s.
- Proven ability or demonstrated potential in fixing broken systems and improving existing systems using ingenuity and foresight.
- Proven ability to cope with conflicting and changing demands, with good planning and organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, to build relationships and influence internal and external partners. Has an awareness of wider sector/external influences.
- Highly numerate and accurate, with attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate techniques using basic modelling skills, such as forecasting and projections.
- Excellent ICT skills, including for example Excel, Outlook, email, and other systems related to the collation, manipulation, analysis and reporting of data.
- Proven experience with financial accounting, budgeting and bookkeeping (expertise is not necessary).
- Ability to micro and macro manage subordinates, and divide and delegate tasks without needing superior’s authority or help.
- Excellent project Management skills.
- Proven ability to read and understand basic drawings and plans.
- Knowledge of legal affairs.
- Ability to read, write and speak English. Written English proficiency is essential.
- Ability to communicate in Urdu.
- Proven ability to negotiate and deal with clients.
- Ability to read and understand quotations and tenders.
- Proven ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Able to read, write and speak Arabic is an added advantage
Interviews with candidates from Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran will/can be held on Skype or other video conferencing software, at a mutually convenient time and date. Special dispensation in terms of qualifications may be given to candidates from Indian Occupied Jammu & Kashmir, Balochistan, Gilgit-Balitistan, Interior Sindh, and areas formerly compromising FATA, if need be.
MCID operates a zero-discrimination policy. This job is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of race, gender, religion etc. in the areas advertised. We do not charge any fees for this job opening; neither do we employ agents on our behalf. If you have been asked for monies to apply for this job, please email us at the above address.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to send their recently updated CVs