|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||January 13, 2021|
Merchandising / Category Management
Dubai, AE, 17327
Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Nestlé Middle East – Head Office
Business Unit: Coffee & Beverages
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent
Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in marketing inclusive of 1-2 years’ experience in e-Business is fundamental since this role requires webshop management including everything from setting up promotional & communicational calendars to upgrading the back end to ensure a better consumer journey
When you think Nestlé, what’s the first thing that comes to mind? We might be known as the world’s biggest food and beverages company, but much more goes into the DNA that makes us who we are. From the health and wellness of our consumers, the quality of our products and the passion that drives our employees, there’s always more to life within our fray. As such, we’re looking for a Brand Manager to join our Nestlé Dolce Gusto Team.
Delight target consumers, build a strong brand and generate strong brand building results.
A day in the life of...
- Develops and updates consumer portrait, consumer engagement funnel for her/his brand
- Activates Brand Essence
- Manages 60/40+ basket, packaging, Nutrition Health & Wellness (NHW) dashboard, services and Creative Shared Value related to her/his brand
- Develops and updates consumer portrait, understands in store environment, contributes to category strategy, defines desired relative price, provides recommendation to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes SKUs for key channels and key customers
- Ensures consumer centricity, applies Innovation levers, contributes and executes Innovation pipeline, maintains vibrancy via relevant renovation for his/her brands
- Contributes to development and executes strong, functionally aligned brand and Integrated Commercial Plan (ICP) plan. Tracks and monitors the performance, health and strategic alignment. Understands business impact of Product Fixed Marketing Expenses (PFME) and Total Trade Spend (TTS) investment of her/his brand
- Contributes to the development Ideas, engagement strategies and creates attractive and rewarding brand experiences. Works in partnership with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image of trusted NHW leader.
What will make you successful
- FMCG experience is a must
- Experience working in cross functional teams is a must
- Bilingual English & Arabic
- You will, ultimately, be responsible for managing some of the world’s biggest brands. This will demand an ability to work under pressure, be curios, passionate and drive change within the business
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.