|Published||November 17, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Hospitality|
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
WHY WORK FOR ACCOR?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
This position is responsible for providing prompt and professional F&B service to Hotel’s guests.
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer a professional and friendly greeting, and provide engaging service
- Creation of new beverage/cocktails to suit guests’ needs
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, contents & preparation methods, outlets and hotel services/features
- Obtain guests’ feedback during operations to ensure satisfaction
- Order and collect food and beverage supply requisition. Ensure that the stock is collected as per requisition.
Your experience and skills include:
- Diploma or equivalent qualifications
- Additional certification(s) in Food & Beverage will be an advantage
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team