|Published||November 15, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Hospitality|
A Banquet Operations Manager for Conrad Dubai is responsible for managing all Conference and Banquet operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while optimizing sales and ensuring department targets are met.
What will I be doing?
As a Banquet Operations Manager for Conrad Dubai, you are responsible for managing all aspects of Conference and Banqueting operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Conference and Banquet Operations Manager will also be required to optimise sales and provide leadership to the team to ensure department targets are met. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Conference and Banqueting operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Aware of trends and propose ideas to build the range and quality of Conference and Banquet
- Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
- Set achievable budgets and other short- and long-term functional goals
- Provide effective leadership to the Conference and Banquet teams to ensure targets are met and exceeded both for the hotel and individual development
What are we looking for?
A Banquet Operations Manager for Conrad Dubai is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong knowledge of hotel/leisure/service sector
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Record of success in Conference and Beverage, specifically the ability to deliver profit, control costs, and build customer loyalty
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills to create a winning team
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Conference and Banquet Operations experience in a managerial position in hotel/Events Centre or similar
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
What will it be like to work for Conrad Hotels & Resorts?
Conrad Hotels & Resorts combines contemporary design, sophisticated amenities and personalized service. Conrad’s guest service is instinctive, discreet and enhanced by innovation to provide exceptional travel experiences all over the world. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!