|Published||November 18, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Engineering / MEP|
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
- Ensures all work follows safe work practices and procedures
- Responds immediately to all work requests which concern Health and Safety
- Responds to guest requests promptly in a professional and courteous manner
- Operates, maintains and repairs all audio, visual, lighting and related equipment
- Ensures the optimum performance of all A/V and lighting related equipment by effectively following the preventive maintenance routine
- Evaluates and appropriately responds to equipment usage and energy efficiency
- Completes all work orders with due diligence
- Maintains a daily log book highlighting problems and solutions; and activities
- Maintain A/V and lighting shop drawings and files
- Maintain equipment catalogue and tagging directories
- Completes tasks as assigned by Chief Engineer/Assistant Chief Engineer
- Maintains health and safety documentation and records for the assigned area
- Reports and documents potential safety hazards
- Participates as directed in the emergency response team
- Proficient in A/V repair and maintenance plus basic knowledge of one other building operations skill set
- The ability to use all general repair tools, read shop drawings and specifications, make rough estimates of required materials.
- The ability to work independently with good interpersonal skills
- A creative, practical and pro-active approach to problem solving
- An energetic and dynamic personality
- Diploma in Electronics, related technical or trades certification
- At least 2 years experience as a service technician, preferably in the hospitality or hospital industry