|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||August 5, 2019|
Teaching / Education
Job Summary: Looking for Assistant Teacher in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- General management and assistance of the day to day activities of the school.
- Provide extra assistance to students with special needs as requested
- Taking class attendance and maintain attendance records
- Participate in staff meetings and committees
- Assist and tutor children individually and in small groups under teacher’s guidance to help master material and reinforce learning
- Observe and record student performance as requested to assess progress
- Organization of classroom and materials
- Follow and enforce school rules
- Grade homework and tests, and record results
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for Assistant Teacher must hold a Diploma / Degree
- Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
- Must be gentle
- Good communication skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
- The ideal applicant should have at least two years of experience within the same field
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize work
- Time management skills.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs