- To assist in effective payroll control through a flexible work force and close cooperation with other Food & Beverage outlets.
- To ensure that breakage are administrated so as to provide constant feedback to the operation as a tool to reduce breakage and losses.
- To strictly adhere to the established operating expenses and ensure that all costs are controlled.
- To participate in the formulation of the Annual Operating Budget operating cost, operating equipment and FF&E requirements in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
- To assist the Stewarding Manager in managing his/her department, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following the hotel Standards of Performance.
- To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned place of work.
- To have a full knowledge on chemicals and proper usage.
- To assist in the implementation of the various food safety and hygiene standards including HACCP and other Municipality regulations.
- To assign responsibilities to subordinates and check their performance periodically.
- To be a hands-on manager and be present at all times in the Operation, especially during busy periods and major events.
- To implement a flexible scheduling based on business patterns.
- To establish and strictly control inventories and to the par stocks in the operation for all operating equipment, Food & Beverage, FF&E items and to ensure that the outlet is adequately equipped.
- To conduct monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- To carry out bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment as well as conducting monthly par stock checks.
- To control the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipments and supplies.
- To assist in organizing in a proper way all equipment storage with full codification for all labeled items
- To conduct daily pre-shift briefings to ambassadors on preparation, service and hotel events.
- To liaise with the Kitchen and Food & Beverage department on daily operations and quality control.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.