|Published||November 17, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Accounts / Audit / Taxation / Company Secretary|
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
WHY WORK FOR ACCOR?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day yield operations, analyse booking patterns and market trends , identify new revenue opportunities and provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- To effectively monitor the pickup on daily basis to ensure yielding strategy is adjusted accordingly.
- Forecast effectively to identify demand dates and shoulder dates to adjust pricing strategy, preparation of annual budget and forecast and coordinate department’s activities with other departments to facilitate increased levels of communication and monitoring competitor
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance