|Published||November 15, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Hospitality|
An Assistant Restaurant Manager oversees all Food and Beverage operations to ensure high standards of quality and service and responsible for recommending food and beverages and having a thorough and current knowledge of the pool restaurant operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while assisting with achieving departmental targets. The candidate should have experience in working in a pool and beach environment.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will oversee all Food and Beverage operations in the Restaurant to ensure quality and service by performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage the food and beverage service to consistently meet high standards as defined by the hotel and Hilton brand standards
- Effectively control the flow of customers and the interaction between the front and back-of-house throughout service
- Provide professional and current knowledge of wines to guests
- Ensure Team Members maximize all sales opportunities
- Ensure Team Members consistently maintain brand standards and high levels of customer service
- Describe and up-sell wines to provide excellent customer experience
- Handle all customer inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner
- Accurately manage all transactions during service
- Suggest wines to accompany new menus in line with financial budget
- Manage Team Member schedules, stock, and wastage levels
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Restaurant Manager serving Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in organizing food and beverage service in a range of outlets
- Experience in all day dining restaurant operations
- European trained
- Experience in supervising a team
- Ability to demonstrate delegation skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- A passion for developing others to be part of a winning team
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts?
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalised attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value of personalised attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may just be the person we are looking for!