|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
Drilling / Oil and Gas
Job Summary: Looking for dedicated and talented Assistant Operations Managers (Oil Refinery) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details
- Help the operations manager to develop a strategic plan, an annual business plan and a breakdown of work objectives at each stage.
- Assist the operations manager in major customer development.
- Create new strategies to increase production with safe and cost-efficient methods
- Handle the commissioning and startup of new projects and plant modifications to ensure compliance with standards, specs and contract terms and conditions.
- Coordinate the operational team in the forecasting, planning and delivering of product volumes.
- Assist the operation manager to be responsible for the arrangement, implementation, inspection, supervision and implementation of the specific management work of the company
- Perform corrective actions to rectify variances.
- Manage and direct internal relationships within the company's functional departments.
- Support the sales department, build a business framework and give a certain degree of business training and assistance to new sales.
- Follow work arrangement and complete other tasks assigned by the superior.
- Develop ongoing relationships with key members and functional managers within the company.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The suitable candidate must have relevant qualifications
- Proven experience in the same role particularly in oil and refinery industry required
- Must have good negotiation skills, teamwork and excellent leadership skills
- Should be able to follow instruction
- Excellent management abilities
- Must be fluent in English
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs