|Published||November 16, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||HR / Industrial Relations|
Nestled along the picturesque Arabian Gulf beaches, Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach is a modern and contemporary 5-star hotel that promises an unparalleled experience of luxury and convenience in the heart of Dubai. With a perfect blend of breathtaking views, exciting dining options, and exceptional recreational facilities, Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach stands out as a premier destination for travelers seeking an unforgettable stay in this vibrant city.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
What you will be doing:
- Analyse the training need identification results.
- Collate and co-ordinate nominations for all internal & external trainings.
- Conducting workshops like Train the Trainer, Supervisory Skill Development and others.
- Follow up with departmental trainers on monthly training calendars.
- Collate the data on monthly basis for trainings conducted in all departments and report on planned v/s actualized training hours.
- Conduct shop floor observations and audits to ensure there is a check on processes and service standards.
- Responsible for all Interns including on-boarding, scheduling, appraisals and monitoring their progress within departments.
- Co-ordinate Cross Exposure within Accor hotels.
- Responsible for actualization of mandatory trainings like Fire, First Aid, and any other training requirement through local government.
- Effectively engage with departments on L&D related activities.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role in a 4 or 5 star hotel.
- Fluency in English both written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Strong presentations skills.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. To connect with us, please visit https://www.accorhotels.jobs/home.aspx