- To oversee the Laundry operations ensuring that the hotel standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
- To oversee outsourced laundry contracts, for quality and standard procedures.
- To ensure all the equipment utilized in the laundry is well set-up and maintained and the related instructions and cycles are well adapted and followed-up.
- To ensure a correct and economical use of all the chemicals and that the formulas are respected.
- To ensure a proper storage of the chemicals, respecting the environmental procedures.
- To establish the linen and laundry par stocks and to ensure they are well maintained at all times.
- To ensure laundry ambassador has a full knowledge of all the textiles and their proper care.
- To constantly check the linen, uniform for cleanliness and defects and to recommend replacement to the Housekeeping Manager if necessary.
- To ensure constant linen flow to the floors and the outlets.
- To ensure proper distribution of all articles and efficient handling of guests, managers and ambassadors uniforms.
- To maintain a record of consumption of all the chemicals per wash and to prepare monthly productivity reports.
- To assist laundry and housekeeping operations during daily peak hours.
- To ensure work areas and stores are always in a good state of maintenance and that fire hazards and safety hazards are removed.
- To ensure uncompromising levels of cleanliness and maintenance through each ambassador’s responsibility.
- To maintain complete and readily accessible files.
- To continuously study and evaluate the operations and procedures to increase revenue and productivity.
- To ensure proper handling of lost and found items.
- To conduct monthly inventories.
- To follow up daily check lists.
- To ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette as per Sofitel standards.
- To deal with different suppliers and contractors, as delegated by the Housekeeping Manager
Only registered members can apply for jobs.